If you're looking to develop the tools required to build agency and strengthen your psychological resilience, then My Mirror is the right online psychology service for you.
We want to connect you with the right therapist for your needs, so you can take control of your mental wellbeing and become a healthier you with more productive relationships. My Mirror psychologists are all fully equipped with a wide range of expertise and help support the full range of Australians with varying levels of psychological challenges and distress.
Our psychologists treat specific mental health concerns such as, or associated with: stress, anxiety, depression, prenatal and post-natal depression, relationships, parenting related issues, family conflict, addictions, drugs and alcohol, sleep issues, eating disorders, LGBTQI+ matters, bullying, trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD),self-esteem, grief and more.
My Mirror will not be able to offer the right solution for you if:
- you are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- you are having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- you are a minor (under 13 years old) and under the care of a legal guardian
- you have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness
- you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- you were required to undergo therapy or counselling either by a court or by any other authority,
- you do not have a device that can connect to the internet or you do not have a reliable internet connection.